Our Philosophy:We understand that your child comes to us with unique experiences, interests and learning styles. Our goal is to know your child well and use this knowledge to guide, support and motivate him or her. We believe that good teaching requires continual professional development, personal reflection and collaboration. We value parent involvement at this level and encourage you to partner with us to give your child the most powerful and joyous learning experience possible.
Why attend an
Early Childhood Program
From the time of birth, all children are ready to learn. The focus of early childhood education is to provide early learning opportunities - academically, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- Provides developmentally appropriate practices for young children
- Fosters school readiness and an easier transition to kindergarten
- Increases vocabulary development
- Provides positive behavior support for children with challenging behaviors
- Promotes health and nutrition awareness
- Includes screening for all children - hearing, vision, developmental, articulation, behavior
- Encourages parent involvement
- Provides free services for those who qualify
- Decreases special education referrals in the future
Daily Preschool Activities
Story time-Songs-Nursery Rhymes
Show and Tell
5th-6th Graders read to Preschoolers
Guided PlayDismissalWe recognize that Parents are a
Child's first and most important teacher,
here are some ideas
you can do at home to helpyour child at Preschool
* Read to your child and allow them to retell you the story.
* Ask your child about school and take an interest in what they are learning.
* Go through their book bag each night with them asking about their projects.
* Make sure they get enough sleep.
* Set limits on the amount of television they watch.
* Make sure they have enough to eat.
* Breakfast is a very important start to each child’s day.* Periodically we will send home projects that need to be completed and returned to Preschool.